I am not a baker or a good cook but I have been thinking about trying easy to make dog treats for my dogs. Came across this recipe at The Everyday Dog Moms and thought I would give it a try. Seems simple enough so what could go wrong. I am all about finding healthier options for the dogs.
- 1 1/4 cups rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix eggs, vegetable oil, and honey in a bowl.
- Add the flour and mix well to form a dough.
- Roll dough onto floured surface until it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using a snowflake cookie cutter, cut out the cookies and place on baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
The recipe is easy to make and doesn’t involve a lot of ingredients, most even a novice cook like myself have around the kitchen.
The original recipe can be found at The Everyday Dog Moms